Other Resources on the Web
- San Francisquito Creek Watershed Early Flood Warning System
- National Weather Service Palo Alto Forecast Page
- National Weather Service Palo Alto Radar Page
- Santa Clara Valley Water District Emergency Updates
- Tide Predictor Web Site
- Sandbag Location Map
- USGS San Francisquito Creek Stream Gauge
- California Nevada River Forecast Center
Important Note: These creek levels and other data are provided for information purposes only. Please refer to our Palo Alto Flood Information page for more details. If you live outside of Palo Alto/Stanford, you will need to go to the appropriate web page established for your community for further information.
Downed trees, drainage issues, and other storm-related issues can be reported via the appropriate phone number as listed on the Flood Information Page. The Flood Information Page lists other winter storm and emergency preparedness resources (including what you can do to stay informed, how to protect your property, and how to prepare in advance).
ATTENTION: All sensors are now installed and functional. With the arrival of each storm we will monitor the creek levels and verify the accuracy of the information that we receive.
When significant rain is forecasted or is occurring, we will provide updates as needed. Please contact our central dispatch center at (650) 329-2413 (24 hours a day) to report any flooding issues.