The Purpose of Our Low-cost Clinics
The clinic seeks to prevent the births of unwanted animals which often lead short, miserable lives. Animal shelters are forced to destroy many healthy, appealing animals that cannot find homes. Neutering is the most humane, effective way to decrease the number of unwanted, homeless animals. The clinic makes the procedures affordable to pet owners and welcomes residents from all cities.
Low-cost Vaccine Clinic:
Drop in 12pm-1pm EVERY WEDNESDAY!
No appointment is necessary. Our clinic provides all routine dog and cat vaccinations for a reasonable fee. For further details, call 650-496-5933.
*Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier. (please call ahead or check website prior to visiting to make sure clinic has not been cancelled for the day)
Dog Vaccination Fees:
DA2PP 5-in-1 : $20.00, Rabies : $10.00, Bordetella : $20.00 (rabies vaccinations are required by law for all dogs over 4 months of age in California)
Cat Vaccination Fees:
4-in-1 (FVRCP) : $20.00, Rabies : $10.00, Leukemia : $20.00
Puppy or Kitten Package: prepay $100.00
Includes: DA2PP or FVRCP Vaccines at 8, 12 & 16 weeks, Rabies vaccine at 16 weeks, Microchip with registration, and one dose of Advantage Multi (flea treatment/de-wormer) *NEW*
Low-cost Spay & Neuter Clinic
To make a spay or neuter appointment, please call 650-496-5933 during normal business hours, 11am-5:30pm Monday - Saturday (Closed Sundays, holidays and alternate Fridays)
We require contact information (to mail you a confirmation card) your pets information, and a credit card number to hold the appointment. Your credit card will not be charged when you schedule your appointment, there is a $25 late cancellation fee (under 48hrs) and a $50 no show fee. Otherwise you are free to pay however you want when you pick up your pet in the afternoon. See below for sample reminder card with instructions.
- Trying to find homes for puppies and kittens of pets is difficult and expensive.
- Neutering a female pet eliminates uterine infections, ovarian cancer, and greatly reduces the risk of breast cancer, which is common in unneutered females.
- Neutering a male pet early in his life helps prevent the prostate problems (including cancer) common in unneutered males. It also helps prevent spraying by male cats.
- A neutered pet is less likely to roam. Neutered males do not wander off in pursuit of females in heat. Many unneutered males get lost or hit by automobiles when pursuing females in heat.
- A neutered female pet does not come into heat, thus attracting male animals to your home, which are then likely to urinate on your property and belongings, or be destructive in other ways.
- A neutered pet is likely to be more devoted to you.
- License fees for neutered dogs are half price.
- Most important, neutering prevents the birth, suffering, and possible euthanasia of unwanted pets.
Best Age for Neutering?
- Neutering is traditionally done just before the pet reaches sexual maturity, at about five months of age. Pets can, however, be neutered safely at as early as eight weeks of age.
Spay/Neuter Surgery Fees:
Cat, Male: $60.00 - Resident , $65.00 - Non Resident
Cat, Female: $85.00 - Resident , $90.00 - Non Resident
0-30 pounds: $90.00 - Resident , $95.00 - Non Resident
31-50 pounds: $100.00 - Resident , $105.00 - Non Resident
51-75 pounds: $115.00 - Resident , $120.00 - Non Resident
76-99 pounds: $135.00 - Resident , $140.00 - Non Resident
100+ pounds: $250.00 - Resident , $325.00 - Non Resident
0-30 pounds: $105.00 - Resident , $110.00 - Non Resident
31-50 pounds: $115.00 - Resident , $120.00 - Non Resident
51-75 pounds: $135.00 - Resident , $140.00 - Non Resident
76-99 pounds: $160.00 - Resident , $165.00 - Non Resident
100+ pounds: $270.00 - Resident , $345.00 - Non Resident
Rabbit, Male: $75.00 - Resident , $95.00 - Non Resident
Rabbit, Female: $100.00 - Resident , $120.00 - Non Resident
Rat, Guinea Pig, Male: $75.00 - Resident , $95.00 - Non Resident
Rat, Female: $100.00 - Resident , $120.00 - Non Resident
Rescue Groups (with 501(c)on file)
Cat Spay/neuter: $55.00
Dog Spay/Neuter: $90.00
Dog Vaccination Fees:
5-in-1 : $20.00
Rabies : $10.00
Bordetella : $20.00
Heartworm test : $35.00 with surgery
Cat Vaccination Fees:
FVRCP (4 in 1): $20.00
Leukemia test: $35.00 with surgery
Puppy or Kitten Package: $100.00
-DA2PP or FVRCP Vaccines
at 8, 12 & 16 weeks
-Rabies vaccine at 16weeks
-Microchip with registration
-One dose of Advantage Multi (flea treatment/de-wormer) *NEW*
Microchip: $40.00 *Includes Registration
Discount: $5.00 for dogs and cats 5 months or younger
ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY for obesity, pregnancy, hernias, etc. may be charged by the veterinarian. Range: $10 to $75.
Financial aid for pet neutering is available from some local animal-assistance agencies. Please inquire when you call.
Please note: All fees must be paid in full at the time of service. We cannot bill for our services. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, or MasterCard.
Prices are effective July 1, 2013.
Appointment Reminder Card
We will mail you a reminder card after you schedule your appointment. If your appointment is made before the mail will reach you, refer below:
Last Updated: Feb 6, 2017