Library cardholders can write reviews about items in the library catalog.
All reviews are moderated.
Any reviews containing profanity or that are deemed threatening or harassing will not be approved.
Consistent with City of Palo Alto policy, any of the following forms of content shall not be allowed and shall be removed as soon as possible:
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the
basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status
with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental
disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
Repeated violations of these guidelines may result in the library cardholder being blocked from posting reviews in the library catalog.
Reviews are offered in the library catalog via integration with the ChiliFresh Patron Review Engine.
Last Updated: Oct 3, 2017