Enjoy! - Classes and Activities
We are excited to announce that Palo Alto’s Community Services Department will be migrating from our current registration software, ActiveNet, to a new provider at the year’s end. CivicRec will be taking over as our online and in-person registration system. Due to this update, we are postponing the ability to allow credit on customer accounts for refunds of classes, workshops, tickets, rentals, etc. Credit on account will resume once we have transitioned to CivicRec. If you had any existing credit on account, it has been refunded to you in full via check or credit card. For any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Fall 2019 Classes and Activities
Resident Registration - August 15th
Non-Resident Registration - August 21st
**NEW PROCEDURES FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS**
Please make sure you have a current, valid credit card on your Enjoy Online account. To check/update the status of your credit card on file, please follow the following steps:
- Go to the Enjoy Online website: https://apm.activecommunities.com/paloalto/home
- Sign in or create an account in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Once logged in, go to "My Account"
- Under "Account Activity" click on "List Saved Credit Cards"
- To update an existing card number, select that card number from the options, change details and save
To add a new card, select "Add New"
Please note that these new security standards have been adopted for the protection of our customers against fraud and theft. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service staff at 463.4949 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org